RECYCLABLE, COMPOSTABLE, BEAUTIFUL AND REUSABLE
Floral Street, a new and exciting perfume brand, set out to change fine fragrance packaging. No cello-wrap, no printed card, just a beautiful, sustainable box – the new luxury.
Like us, Floral Street’s passion is sustainability and challenging the status quo.
Floral Street presented us with a fantastic conceptual idea and a great technical and creative challenge. They wanted to change the way perfume is presented, challenge the notoriously lavish over- packaging and do it in a way that is much better for the planet.
They required a complete packaging solution including lid, base and interchangeable inserts for various bottle sizes with a beautiful yet industrial look. This was achieved using one material; one pack, one material. Floral Street also requested a fully recyclable packaging solution. Made from natural wood fibres, their pack can be recycled with household paper and this is made even easier due to the monomaterial solution.
Our design team worked closely with Floral Street designers to capture their vision and requirements. The technical challenge was then overcome by the expertise of the James Cropper 3D Products team. The outcome is a modern, attractive and exciting solution for Floral Street helping customers carry their favourite fragrance home in sustainable, recyclable and reusable packaging.
- An entire packaging solution made from one material
- A colour matched and blended uniquely for Floral Street
- Interchangeable inserts to display the full range
- Precision embossing to represent the brand, describe the product and help customers recycle
- COLOURFORM™ TOUCH finish to reflect a natural and simple approach
- 100% recyclable, compostable and biodegradable
- 100% COLOURFORM™ natural fibres from renewable, well-managed forests – always FSC® and PEFC® certified, Elemental Chlorine-Free (ECF®) or Totally Chlorine Free (TCF®)